Friday 11 October 2013

STUDIO PROJECT 2B: MAN-MADE STRUCTURE



To fulfill the requirement in submitting project 2B ,Lecturers ask us to attend a lecture and studio session to polish the technique of colouring among their student,lecturers want us to produce a coloured  man made drawing.We are compulsory to take the pictures of man-made structure inside the campus only as a prove.I choose  car porch beside the Pusat Sejahter in USM to complete this drawing task.I need to write some explanation about why  I Choose this car porch.Thus,I make some observation about how this car porch can be so useful to the users.My lecturer want me to draw a human creature to give real portion of human size with the var porch.It is really give me a challange to draw a human creature in a drwing.Luckyly,lecturer teach us about how to produce a human creature sketch. I am really thankful when able to draw and colour it .I use various colour to produce an intresring drawing.As a beginner,lecturer do not mind if us do not minimize the usage of colours as they want.





\

No comments:

Post a Comment