Friday 11 October 2013

introducing myself ~~~` simple only...

LOL...I forget to introduce myself .My name is Nor Zuhaili samsudin and now a quantity surveying student in University of science Malaysia. .I Really care about my body shape and looks okay.:) .I am from Terengganu.I Have no specific hobby because i prone to love everything that attract me to do that. Now, i have DSLR ...so,i think i love photography.I am quite hard to  communicate with men but quite cheerful with my girlfriend.I choose quantity surveying because i want to involve myself in construction and i am quite good in mathematics as i scored A+ For mathematics and A for my additional mathematics during my SPM.My Dream is want to be a SR Nor Zuhaili one day and can contribute my skills to my beloved country.The most scary thing is when i do not have time to revise my subjects that i take this semester after attending lectures.ok lah i need to study...wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment