Thursday 17 October 2013

Fourth Project Integrated Studio 1:Presentation Drawing


Our fourth project is PRESENTATION DRAWING..we need to do plan, front elevation, rear elevation,left elevation and right elevation drawing.The purpose of this assignment is to make us have an ability to produce presentation drawing when we start to enter job life in construction industry one day.I am not good in drawing,but i try to give my best effort on this .I am lucky enough because i am just a QS student but I am very depressed when my friends who are non-architecture student like me can do million time more neat and good drawing than myself. But ,I need to accept that maybe I am not hardworking like them .I cant do this drawing well  because i loose interest on that but i am trying the best to finish and submit my drawing.For more information just visit http://www.hbp.usm.my/rus1042013/link.html...i feel sorry to myself because i do not able to give the best drawing of my chair =(....but I hope my lecturer will appreciate my effort to finish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment