Friday 11 October 2013

STUDIO 1 PROJECT 1B:PERSONAL LOGO


 For project 1B, I need to create my own personal logo.Unfortunately ,i forgot to write  my tagline its really upsetting me. For my personal LOGO , I  choose green,red and blue colours to colour my logo and I  have my own reason about why i am choosing those colours and every alphabetical of  NZS have specific meaning and just not represent my full name Nor Zuhaili Samsudin. N stand for the word "Necessity".As we know we have many  neccesity  in our life that need to fulfilled to ensure us happy.Take for example,education is the one of necessity that can assist us to achieve our ambition or become a useful person in the near future.Other than that,the S alphabet represent my father's name (Samsudin),it also symbolize success.The big 'S' mean i need to give big effort if i want to get success continuosly in my life while the letter of 'z' with three LOVE at the edge give a meaning that,there are the connection of love between my mom,Dad and myself.In aspect of colour that is choosen by me,I choose Green colour because it express the stability and endurance that I try to inculcate in myself.Stability give me persistance and strenght to cope with adeversity in life.Secondly,my lucky colour is Red.Reds stand for my confidence to go after my dream.Ultimately,Blue colour symbolize that I am reliable and a responsible person.Blue alaso bring tranquility and calmness.

No comments:

Post a Comment