Friday 11 October 2013

STUDIO PROJECT 2A NATURAL STRUCTURE







For projec 2A I need to observe the  Natural Structure that exist in USM campus Sejahtera area.We are not allowed to find natural creature outside the campus and we need to take a picture of the natural structure that we choose we also being instructed to print that picture in black and white colour and paste it behind an  A3 mouting board paper as a requirement for an acceptable project submission with a detail  hand drawing. Before we start to draw,lecturers and my studio master give me and my friends a good guidance about how to produce a  nice drawing by using the technique of hatching,shadowing and rendering .Lecturers ask us to use different type of pencils from 2H to 8B.Honestly,i get a precious knowledge from the seasoned  lecturer and succeed to finish my assingment and submit it wiyh blessed heart.I use almost 3 days to produce my drawing,I find this caldium and ferns plants beside the School of Arts entrance area .I choose caladium and ferns plant because I falling love with the greenness of it colour that catch my eye .I start to make some observation about it from internet to get more information  to assist me write an explaination about why i choose these unique creature.



No comments:

Post a Comment