Thursday 31 October 2013

PROJECT 5:SENSE OF PLACE AND NEIGHBOURHOOD COMMUNITY



my 5th project for INTEGRATED STUDIO SCHOOL OF HOUSING,BUILDING AND PLANNING UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE MALAYSIA is I need to choose a housing area project and act like an urban planner to draw the key plan,location plan and layout plan* oh my god my typo...:(...my layout plan i wrote location plan......i also need to consider about the sun path and air movement for ventilation.,The next one is i need to propose some improvement to make the housing area more nice to live.I choose Siara 81,sungai Ara penang as my location project. My drawing is not quite good but hopefully my studio master that is Associated Professor Sr Dr Mastura will apperciate my effort well because i am a quantity surveying student and not gifted enough to be like an architecture or urban planner student for more information http://www.hbp.usm.my/rus1042013/projectbrief.html.Before I finish my drawing I need to make a real site visit,make a meeting and grab information from the housing developer,get the real map from Pejabat Pemetaan dan ukur Pulau Pinang,capture real pictures and So on.This assingment really enhance my skill to co-operate with people and communicate with professional develepor.I also get a new experience to make an observation to the site location that I choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment