Friday 11 October 2013

PROJECT 1:ME,MYSELF AND I

Salam....my first project for the subject  integrated studio1  in University of Science Malaysia is me,myself and I.The truth i never expect that i will draw my face and learn about architectural lettering because my major is Quantity Surveying.Its quite challenge me but i am happy because ultimately i succeed to complete my assignment.I am very proud of myself.Thanks to all  my beloved lecturer because give me a useful guidance.Thanks to god because i am becoming a part of school of housing,building and planning student.In this assingment i need to narrate about my personal background,what i plan for my five years later life and what i can contribute for the better built environment.My name is Nor Zuhaili Binti Samsudin,I was born on 9 February 1992 and a quantity surveyor student.I am from Terengganu.My future plan is  i want to be a quantity surveyor that can give contrubution to my society and my Country in the construction industry.I also crave to get the title of 'SR' in front of my name one day.In my estimation,as a quntity surveyor i need to care about the built environment and give suggestion to use green technology as a priority when constructing a building i also can not be extravagant and need to thrift in planning cost estimation to avoid more wastage hat can lead to loss of profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment